Amazon, one of the largest e-commerce sites in India is the one on which mostly people rely for a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, home décor to electronics and large appliances. Furthermore, the e-commerce platform provides its customers various hard to miss deals and discounts along with exciting Amazon offers on many products.Having an Amazon Pay account is an addition since one can avail additional discounts and cashback offers from Amazon. We just need the Amazon App in our mobile to manage our account. Amazon Pay is one of the most secure digital wallets that is available in the market.
There are plenty of benefits of having an Amazon Pay account. In addition to using it to make purchases on Amazon, we can use it with other merchants also. We can use it for ordering food online, making our bill payments, booking movie, travel tickets online.A lot of cashback, offers and discounts can be availed and these vary from merchant to merchant. The average cashback and discount offer ranges between 30% to 50%.
Nowadays, most of us prefer to order food online and get it delivered at our doorstep. Most of these food delivery apps offer free delivery and deliver our orders within an hour. We can choose our favourite food from the best restaurants and get it delivered right at our doorstep. Paying for these has also become hassle-free due to digital wallets. Amazon has partnered with a number of food delivery apps like Faasos, Swiggy, and Box8 etc. such that we can get instant cashback into our wallet while paying through Amazon Pay. These cashbacks range from 30% on Faasos and Swiggy to about 50% on Freshmenu, Tapzo, Box8, Behrouz etc. Some offers are valid on weekends while few are limited to a few orders. These discounts are renewed or changed periodically hence we will get cashbacks every time we order.
Let’s have a look at all the offers available by food merchants on Amazon
- Faasos – We can get 30% off upto INR 75 when ordering food through Amazon Pay on Faasos. The offer is available till May 31 and can be done once per user. Additionally, prime members will get extra INR 50 cashback.
- Behrouz – Behrouz is providing upto 50% off while ordering its Biryanis’ through Amazon Pay. The offer can be redeemed once per user and the maximum cashback is INR 100. It is also valid till May 31, 2018
- Fresh Menu – Fresh Menu is offering a cashback up to 50%. Maximum cashback amount is INR 100. The last date to avail this offer is May 27, 2018
- Box8 – Box8 is providing 50% off while ordering through Amazon pay. The maximum cashback is INR 100 and can be done once per user. It is valid till may end.
- Mozo Pizza – Mozo Pizza is offering up to a maximum of 50% cashback while ordering pizzas during weekends. The maximum cashback amount that can be credited is INR 100.
- McDonalds – McDonalds is offering cashback of INR 100 when using Amazon Pay to order in its stores. It is valid till May 31.
- Oven story – Oven story is offering 50% cashback when ordering food using Amazon Pay. The maximum cashback is INR 100 and can be done once per user.
All these offers are available only during weekends. Swiggy and Tapzo have the following cashback offers on all days.
- Swiggy – Swiggy is offering 30% cashback when paying through Amazon Pay wallet. The maximum cashback per user is INR 100 and it can be used between May 18 to May 31, 2018
- Tapzo – Tapzo is offering 25% cashback when you pay using Amazon Pay. The maximum amount that is available as cashback is INR 100.
There is no code to be used for availing these cashback offers. You need to go to the merchant app, order your food and pay using your Amazon Pay wallet to get these offers.
Amazon is trying to rope in more customers and increase its base here. Hence, it is attempting to get more merchants and giving additional discounts to retain its customers. Hence, by using an Amazon pay account, we can get lots of discounts while ordering food online. We can also get cashbacks by suggesting Amazon Pay to our family and friends using our unique codes. It’s time to enjoy your weekends and order your favourite food using Amazon pay.