As for now, the UAE is one of the most promising countries in the business segment. That’s why company setup Dubai is the most popular Google query. The booming corporate laws, the absence of income taxes, and a stable economy have helped the country attract millions of investors from all over the world. Some of them use an Ajman free zone activity list to establish a company and get great income. But first, we need to find out if the UAE is really suitable for business.
5 Reasons Why You Should Set Up a Company in the UAE
- The United Arab Emirates attracts entrepreneurs with their low prices and high incomes. It should be noted that doing business in this country has nothing to do with either Europe or the United States. This allows businessmen to open companies at a low price.
- Registration of a company in Dubai will take no more than 6 months if you rent a room or your business requires additional licenses. In other cases, this process will take from 3 to 5 weeks. This is pretty fast comparing the registration process with the USA.
- The United Arab Emirates provides many banks (Citi Bank, HSBC) where you get a personal manager and the best percent. A bank account for a company is opened within 2 weeks from the date of application.
- This is a unique country where you can develop any business. UAE monitors IT technology and does not miss out on tourism. It also supports online platforms and construction companies. Any area has a place for new ideas and companies.
- As already mentioned, the UAE does not introduce taxes that would affect your wallet badly at the beginning of your journey. All you need to do is pay annual government fees.
For many businessmen, Dubai offers great opportunities. This is a great place where entrepreneurs embody their ideas and earn big. Don’t miss this chance!