We all love clicking pictures and sharing on social media apps. To enhance the appearance of pictures, we need editing apps so you can adjust the light, brightness level, background setting according to the photo. Generally, when you capture the moment, by your android phone camera app and go to the edit section, the only… Read More »
We stored so much information and data on our phone like images, audios, videos, important documents but as cybercrime is increasing the security of the data is also mandatory. If in case the hackers become successful to get a link or approached your phone, the data may be misused by them. So, a big question… Read More »
If you’re not sure if your employees are engaged in their work during working hours and not searching the solution for personal problems, you’re at the right place. In this article, we’ll tell you how to detect what your workers are doing during working hours. For example, in May of this year, one company conducted… Read More »
Researchers have been studying the many benefits of Ashwagandha for years and many studies have been undertaken to understand the extent of the healing benefits of this wonder herb.
We use our mobile phones constantly. With the changes in technology, faster processors, better screens, smaller handsets, the ease of use with little techno marvels is amazing. You can watch videos, watch TV, take photos, send emails, surf the Internet, send a text, have face time, and even….make a phone call. “If you were to… Read More »
Finally, the much awaited IIFL Markets app is here. Although the app was rolled out quite a while ago, the company first wanted to get the perspective of its users. And owing to a terrific response with over 80% positive feedback and with the majority of the rest 20% just having odd complains about minute… Read More »